LOTUS IS RECRUITING: SAE POSITION AVAILABLE
LOTUS has built a reputation as a major player in the travel PR and marketing arena representing high profile clients including destinations, airlines, hotel groups and other travel companies.
As a team, we have a reputation for energy and results. We create campaigns backed by intellect and creativity and manage projects across many markets.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the agency as a Senior Account Executive working on a number of high profile travel clients.
This role is suited to a fluent Spanish speaker with perfect English.
As well as PR, the role will have an appreciation for the wider marketing mix.
This will be a varied role working on a range of key travel accounts.
As a SAE, you will work as part of a team to implement PR strategies, delivering on coverage objectives and proactively seeking opportunities to contribute to the team effort.
The role is suited to someone with previous travel PR experience, solid editorial skills and good UK media contacts.
- Writing compelling and coherent press releases and newsletters
- Assisting the account manager in smooth campaign execution
- Organising and executing events (media, consumer and travel trade)
- Ongoing client and media liaison
- Identifying added-value media/PR/ marketing opportunities for clients and business
- Creating client coverage and activity reports
- Supporting on PR strategies and new-business pitches
- Hosting media on press trips and fam trips
- Have a good level of Spanish (spoken and written) and perfect English (mother-tongue standard)
- Have strong editorial skills and experience in writing press releases
- Have a good knowledge of the UK media and digital landscape
- Have strong editorial a/o blogger contacts (particularly within the travel sector)
- Stay on top of the UK news agenda and understand what makes a compelling story
- Be proactive in seeking client opportunities
- Have a creative approach
- Be a strong communicator
- Have a natural interest and passion for travel
- Have a strong academic record and relevant career experience
- Based in offices in SE1 the package includes:-
- Salary: Subject to experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- In-house and external training programmes as part of an ongoing development
- The candidate will be expected to travel overseas and should have a full driving license.
- CVs can be sent to Isabel@wearelotus.co.uk