LOTUS IS RECRUITING A JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Since its launch, award winning boutique agency LOTUS has built a reputation as a major player in the travel PR, marketing, and representation arena.
LOTUS, now part of W Communications, represents high profile clients across the tourism and food industries including destinations, industry associations, tour operators, hotel groups and F&B clients.
As a team, we have a reputation for energy and results. We create campaigns backed by intellect and creativity.
Due to ongoing expansion, LOTUS now has a requirement for a junior account executive.
We welcome applications from those looking to take their first steps in PR, as well as from those with prior experience.
JOB DESCRIPTION: JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as part of the team across various travel accounts, this role will be very varied.
Tasks would typically involve:
- client research
- developing story angles and taking part in brainstorms
- content development (multiple formats)
- collating, analysing, and evaluating media coverage
- building target media, a/o influencer lists based on client requirements
- daily client, travel industry, and media liaison
- ongoing relationship-building and networking with clients, media, and industry colleagues
- preparing regular client press and activity reports and attending client meetings
- pitching ideas to key media groups
- supporting in-house event organisation, including press/trade events
- attending regular industry and media events (as well as virtual events)
- undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients
- updating social media pages for clients
- social media monitoring
- organising and managing travel arrangements
- ad-hoc translation (where qualified).
Please note –a European language is an advantage but not essential.
This is a demanding and stimulating role and we are looking for an enthusiastic energetic team member.
ABOUT THE PERSON
Our activity combines strong analysis and planning with powerful creativity which should be reflected both in your education and work experience to date.
You should have an active interest in the UK media agenda, the travel industry, and marketing and PR. We expect candidates to be tapped into the news agenda, have strong written, organisational, and communications skills, and an excellent eye for detail.
Candidates should be diligent, tenacious, proactive, and able to prioritise their workload.
As a team the key attributes we value in colleagues are:
Friendly, calm, reliable, entrepreneurial, problem-solving, ambitious, and commercially minded
Our working environment we offer:
Flexible working hours and hybrid working
Office in Waterloo with own private rooftop terrace
Free tea coffee snacks and regular hosted team lunches
Generous holiday allowance plus Christmas closing
Healthcare and pension plan
Business bonus scheme
Personal career development plan
Regular team events and spot team prizes
Please send all CV's and covering letters to email@example.com