LOTUS IS RECRUITING A JUNIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Since its launch, award winning boutique agency LOTUS has built a reputation as a major player in the travel PR, marketing and representation arena.
LOTUS represents high profile clients across the tourism industry including destinations, industry associations, tour operators, transport companies and hotel groups.
As a team, we have a reputation for energy and results. We create campaigns backed by intellect and creativity.
Due to ongoing expansion, the business now has a requirement for a junior account executive.
About the role
London-based (note, due to the COVID pandemic, some remote work is expected especially in the short term).
Working as part of a small team across various accounts, including tourist boards and hotel groups, this role will be vary varied.
Tasks would typically involve:
- daily client, travel industry and media liaison
- ongoing relationship-building and networking with clients, media and industry colleagues (you will be expected to build your own network)
- preparing regular client press and activity reports and attending client meetings
- researching, writing and distributing press releases and media pitches to target media
- promoting news stories and features to the media
- collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- building target media lists based on client requirement
- supporting in-house event organisation, including press/trade events
- attending regular industry and media events (as well as virtual events)
- undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients
- updating social media pages for clients
- social media monitoring
- identifying trends and opportunities for the in-house social media activity
- organising and managing travel arrangements
- ad-hoc translation (where qualified). Please note – Spanish or another European language is an advantage but not essential.
This is a demanding and stimulating role and we are looking for an enthusiastic energetic team member.
About the person
Our activity combines strong analysis and planning with powerful creativity which should be reflected both in your education and work experience to date.
You should have an active interest in the UK media agenda, the travel industry and marketing and PR. We expect candidates to be tapped into the news agenda, have strong written and communications skills and an excellent eye for detail.
Candidates should be diligent, tenacious, pro-active and able to priortise their workload.
Written and spoken Spanish is a bonus (or another European language).
- Salary (subject to candidate experience)
- 20 days holiday, plus eight bank days and up to three additional holiday days at Christmas
- In-house and external training programmes as part of an ongoing development programme.
- Health insurance (following probation period) + pension contributions
- Regular team socials
Please send all CV's and covering letters to email@example.com