LOTUS IS RECRUITING FOR AN ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
LOTUS, part of W Communications, is an award-winning agency; recognised as a force in travel, food and drink PR. Representing a broad range of public and private sector clients, LOTUS is now recruiting at various levels thanks to a number of exciting new account wins.
- Salary: Subject to experience
- Location: London/flexible
- Hours: Full time
A polished competent PR operator with an established reputation for high standards of results, this AD role is suitable for an ambitious comms professional who wishes to progress their career. Working across a mix of clients the candidate will be a leading force in the development of the agency contributing to growth, quality and creative excellence.
Skill Requirements and attributes
- Writing all client material, flawless writing standard in dealing with senior, board level professionals and public servants.
- Writing creative new business proposals
- Ability to add value to strategic campaign planning stages and the on-going execution of media campaigns.
- Developed relationships with key journalists.
- Overseeing the management and organisation of events
- Give high level advice on strategic issues and media handling issues including crisis management.
- Management of P+L responsible for generating profitable revenue streams and new business
- Play a role in the growth of the business, its systems and organisations
- Strong social media acumen, persuasive nature, open to new ideas
- Technical aptitude developing creative ways of working for client and the agency
- Languages a benefit
What you can expect:
- Full accountability for client management and development
- The opportunity to work with an accomplished UK team part of a leading independent consumer agency
- A varied role with opportunities across travel, food and drinks clients
- A strong package of employee benefits
Please send CVs and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org