LOTUS IS RECRUITING: JAE POSITION AVAILABLE
Award winning agency LOTUS has built a reputation as a major player in the travel PR and representation arena.
LOTUS represents high profile clients across the tourism industry including destinations, industry associations, tour operators, transport companies and hotel groups.
As a team we have a reputation for energy and results. We create campaigns backed by intellect and creativity. Due to ongoing expansion the business now has a requirement for a junior account executive.
About the role
Working as part of a small team across various accounts this role will vary.
Tasks would typically involve:
- daily client, travel industry and media liaison
- ongoing relationship building and networking with clients, media and industry colleagues (you will be expected to build your own network)
- preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- promoting news stories and features to the media
- collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
- supporting in house event organisation, including press/trade events
- attending regular industry and media events
- undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients
- updating social media pages for clients
- social media monitoring
- identifying trends and opportunities for the in-house social media activity
- organising and managing travel arrangements
This is a demanding and stimulating role and we are looking for an enthusiastic energetic team member.
About the person
- Our activity combines strong analysis and planning with powerful creativity and you should reflect this in both your education and experience to date.
- You may have some marketing or PR experience. You will have an interest in travel and media including an eye for what makes a good story, have a sharp intellect, be a strong writer, have excellent all round communication skills, be a good team player and a have real enthusiasm and curiosity and about travel and the travel industry.
- You are a good organiser, diligent, tenacious, pro-active and can prioritise.
- Your experience would mean you are unflappable and not a clock watcher.
- Written and spoken Spanish are a bonus.
Based in offices in SE1 the package includes:-
Salary: Subject to experience
20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
In-house and external training programmes as part of an ongoing development
The candidate will be expected to travel overseas and should have a full driving license.
CVs can be sent to Isabel@wearelotus.co.uk