LOTUS RECRUITING FOR AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
Various other positions available from junior to senior level, please get in touch or send your CV to email@example.com
LOTUS has built a reputation as a major player in the travel PR and marketing arena representing high profile clients including destinations, airlines, travel companies and hotel groups.
Part of leading consumer agency W Communications, LOTUS is developing at a pace with a raft of new business wins and impressive expansion plans that include new international offices and sector specialisms.
An opportunity has arisen to join the agency taking day-to-day responsibility for several high-profile travel clients.
The role will have an appreciation for the wider marketing mix, including social media and digital.
If the below job description is of interest, contact Sarah Johnson by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The advertised role is available to people across the UK.
About the role
The primary responsibility in the role of Account Manager will be to lead a portfolio of accounts on a day-to-day basis reporting into and supported by a member of senior team or account director and assisted by junior staff.
The role will see the candidate developing existing clients, whilst identifying and helping to win new business and contributing to the development of the company.
- Producing relevant, media-worthy content and releases
- Sourcing media and coverage opportunities for clients in line with client KPIs and objectives
- Selling-in on behalf of clients
- Meeting media and attending networking events and functions with both press and trade
- Keeping up to date with market trends and client needs and reacting to these
- Event management
- Delivering tactical projects and campaigns against brief
- Contributing to the company’s development and acting as an ambassador
- Maintaining and developing long term client relationships
- Developing a strong knowledge of our clients’ businesses/organisations, their markets and competitors
- Assisting in developing proposals, pitching for and securing new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining strong media and industry relationships
About the person
Key requirements include:
- Proven experience in creating and running PR campaigns
- A nose for news – and creative mind-set to generate it
- Strong media relations skills and active journalist contacts
- Ability to manage campaigns to time and to budget
- Confident written and verbal communications
- Strong commercial acumen
- Persuasive personality
- Ability to write compelling and creative copy
- Motivating and inspiring personal style
- Flexible team player who can adapt easily to the diversity of agency life
- An active personal interest in social media
- Spanish speakers are a plus
The candidates will be expected to travel overseas and may have to work occasional weekends and attend evening events.
Package includes generous holiday allowance, raft of extras, career development programme.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Or for more information, please get in touch.