The UK media launch of Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza and Sublimotion
Ahead of the opening of Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza this weekend (18 May), Lotus UK organised a UK media reception last night, introducing the new five star venture and presenting Sublimotion; an innovative restaurant and gastro show to open at the hotel on 1 June, headed up by 2 Michelin star chef, Paco Roncero.
Guests got a glimpse of Paco’s radically different displays of gastronomy with an edible vegetable patch, food parcels delivered by floating helium balloons and test tube cocktails created live on stage, demonstrating the fusion of culinary art and technological innovation.
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza is the newest five-star property on the island and the first Hard Rock Hotel property in Europe. In addition to its top end gastronomic offering, the hotel will feature iconic music memorabilia, contemporary décor and signature amenities such as the Rock Spa®, Body Rock® workout area and an open-air poolside stage.
The event welcomed Hamish Dodds, President and CEO of Hard Rock International, Abel Matutes Prat, CEO of Palladium Hotel Group and two Michelin star chef Paco Roncero.
For more information on Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, please visit www.hrhibiza.com
- Rob McKinlay
- A closer look at the edible food garden
- Abel Matutes Prats, CEO of Palladium Hotel Group, Paco Roncero, 2 Michelin star chef and Hamish Dodds, President and CEO of Hard Rock International
- Enjoying the edible garden
- Hamish Dodds, President & CEO of Hard Rock International
- Eduardo and Nerea - Vega Factory & Paco Roncero
- Antonio Molina Vasquez
- Enrique Ruiz de Lera, director of the Spanish Tourist office with Michelin star chef Paco Roncero
- Saskia Quirke
- A Bloody Mary in a test tube
- Sublimotion - UK show
- Jennifer Lynn
- Sarah Johnson, Lotus UK
- Abel Matutes Prats, CEO of Palladium Hotel Group
- This is Hard Rock
- Sarah Gordon & Lisa Minot
- Culinary surprises
- More culinary creations
- Paco explains the concept
- Maria Jordan
- Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
- Team Paco Roncero & Vega Factory
Images from left to right:
1. Abriendo Mentes, Costa Rica, Copyright KateHood.com
2. Nuevas Esperanzas, Nicaragua
3. Vidarte Space, Brazil