WIN TWO FLIGHTS TO VISIT KAIETEUR FALLS, THE WORLD'S LARGEST SINGLE DROP WATERFALL
The Guyana Tourism Authority* is delighted to be giving away TWO flights to visit the majestic and breathtaking Kaieteur Falls. Find out how to enter below 👇
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE COMPETITION:
- Prizes available to win:
- Two flights to visit Kaieteur Falls.
- The competition will start at 11:00am (Guyana Time) on Friday 6 May 2022
- The competition will close at midnight (Guyana Time) on Sunday 22 May 2022
- This competition will be on Facebook and Instagram.
- To enter you must follow @discoverguyana, like the post and tell us why you want to win this spectacular prize and mention or tag whoever you want to bring with you adding #discoverguyana at the end. For example:
I would love to win this competition so I can visit the Kaieteur Falls for the first time. It is my dream to see the world’s largest single drop waterfall and the beautiful rainforest from above. I would like to bring my sister @salima_gna with me #DiscoverGuyana
- You need to be following @discoverguyana
- You must include the hashtag #DiscoverGuyana in your entry.
- By submitting an entry, you confirm that:
- You are the only author of your comment
- It does not include trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any other third party
- You are allowed to submit more than one entry on one (or more) platforms.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- The winner will be contacted via Direct Message on Facebook or Instagram.
- The winner must reply to the organisers' message within 72 hours of being sent the message, otherwise a replacement winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries
- The competition is organised by LOTUS with the support and consent of the Guyana Tourism Authority, who has final say on the winner and reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they fail to comply with the competition rules.
- All winners must fully comply with the competition rules and by entering this competition you agree to do so.
- The prize will be sent by email to an address supplied by the winner. LOTUS or the Guyana Tourism Authority accept no responsibility if the address provided is incorrect.
- The winner must be aged 18 or over and be based in Guyana.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold, auctioned or swapped.
- By entering this competition, you specifically agree that LOTUS and the Guyana Tourism Authority also reserve the right to record the comments and stories to use this material in future promotional activity.
- You are aware that flights to Kaieteur are operated on chartered aircraft and all flights have a minimum passenger restriction. Therefore, any booking to Kaieteur is subject to a minimum of 12 passengers being available to travel. In most cases we are able to fill flights, especially if scheduled for a weekend. However, in the rare case that we cannot meet the required numbers you will be offered the option of rescheduling the trip to another day.
- Winners must get to the airport at their own cost
*The Guyana Tourism Authority is represented by LOTUS