Lotus UK launches 'Private Residences by SLH'
Lotus UK has been thrilled to be a part of this week’s launch of ‘Private Residences by SLH’ from Small Luxury Hotels of the World; a brand new collection of exclusive-use villas, chalets and estates, offering five star luxury service and facilities.
The website – privateresidences.slh.com/– went live on Wednesday 1st October and is a new side to the Small Luxury Hotels of the World™ business, developed off the back of an increasing demand for high value multiple room bookings.
‘Private Residences by SLH’ offer the best of both worlds – the personal service of a small luxury hotel with the private space of an exclusive-use villa, ski chalets or estate, all handpicked with ten rooms or less. They all have a personal host or concierge, a private chef and are all fully serviced and catered.
Since its launch, Lotus UK has spent hours perusing the new website and deciding which residences we’d like to try out first. Here are some of our favourites:
- Party pad Foxhill Manor in Cotswolds is a stunning country manor house that sleeps up to 20 people, but also has its very own ballroom to entertain up to 80 guests. The resident events planner has lots of unique ideas for house parties, such as husky dog sledding down the Cotswold escarpment, or lessons in landscape painting. We particularly like the idea of human sheep herding!
- Winter sport fanatics around the office love La Residence du Strato in Courcheval 1850, which represents the quintessential Savoyard-style chalet. It’s one of a kind ski service offers guests the chance to use skis exclusively designed by Rossignol’s racing department, using the same materials used for many professional champion ski racers!
- Château Le Thil in Bordeaux, little sister to Les Sources des Caudalie, offers exclusive access to its wine cellar, aptly named ‘The Paradise’ where wine connoisseurs discuss the secrets of the estate. With siblings such as the Michelin star La Grand Vigne restaurant at Les Sources de Caudalie and the fine wines of Smith Haut Lafitte, this residence is all about fine wining and dining.
Images from left to right:
1. Abriendo Mentes, Costa Rica, Copyright KateHood.com
2. Nuevas Esperanzas, Nicaragua
3. Vidarte Space, Brazil